We hope you are staying safe and healthy.
Our website is open 24/7 and our framing teams in NY and OR have been following rigorous health and safety protocols so that we can continue handling all of your custom framing needs.
The support team is working remotely, but you can contact us during normal, weekday business hours by phone, chat or email. If you contact us on the weekend, we may not get back to you until Monday.
Given the new procedures at our framing studios, turnaround times are running a little beyond the usual 1 week. Please allow the following lead times for new orders to ship, and let us know if you have any specific deadlines.
As of October 2020
- Custom Frames (Framing at home) - 3 to 5 business days
- Custom Frames (Sending art to us) - 3 to 7 days after items have been received
- Framed Photos - 3 to 5 business days
- Framed Vinyl Records - 1 to 2 weeks
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking info, and can expect another 1 to 5 days of transit time depending on your address.
Each order has its own Status Page, you can find a link to it in your order confirmation email (check your spam folder if you cannot find it). This page provides an estimate of production and shipping time, please let us know if you need a more exact date.
Note that UPS and FedEx have been operating on slightly different schedules and are not guaranteeing their usual delivery dates. So we are usually unable to promise specific arrival dates even when we can control the ship date.
How we are keeping our employees and customers safe
- Our Brooklyn custom framing showroom is temporarily closed for consults, and our marketing, support, design and development teams are working from home.
- The teams across our two framing studios are following rigorous health and safety protocols, and staying home in the event of symptoms or contact with individuals who have been diagnosed with the virus.
- Out of an abundance of caution, each custom frame we ship out is lightly wiped down before it's packed with an isopropyl alcohol solution that kills germs and evaporates without harming the artwork or photos inside.
- All Level Frames employees can count on their usual compensation and benefits, even if they become unable to work due to illness or the need to care for a sick family member.
We are also highlighting our At Home custom framing solution, which allows you to customize a frame to fit your artwork, and have it shipped right to your door with instructions for mounting the items at home.
It's a to 10-15 minute DIY project that our customers love, and it means you don't need to visit the post office or local FedEx/UPS store to send in your artwork (to frame a photo, you can also complete the process from start to finish from home).
Our thoughts and well wishes go out to those directly affected by the illness, and we send a huge thank you to the doctors, nurses, first responders, volunteers and other health care professionals responding to this pandemic.
For all Coronavirus news and the steps you should be taking, the CDC website is the best place to get information.
Stay safe and make sure your neighbors, friends, and loved ones are safe as well!
We look forward to helping with your next online custom framing project, and welcoming NYC residents back into our Brooklyn showroom once we are safely able to do so.